A free trial of SELCOPY and/or CBLVCAT
is available for IBM mainframe, UNIX or PC machines.
A free trial of either SELCOPY or CBLVCAT for IBM mainframe includes
use of the 3270 based SELCOPY/i interactive environment.
Note: SELCOPY/i is NOT a separately licensable product.
Compute (Bridgend) Ltd formally guarantee
that a request for a free trial of SELCOPY
and/or CBLVCAT will incur no charge, commitment
or obligation in any respect.
Please email the following details to CBL
On receipt, trial password details, spanning
a minimum of 90 Days for mainframe or
30 Days for other platforms, will be
sent by email to your technical contact.
Please note, Unix & PC Workstations are excluded
from the Free Trial Offer.
- Company name
- Business address
- Telephone number (including country
& area code)
- Fax number (including country &
- Technical contact (name & job title/department)
- Telephone number/extension
- E-mail address
- Fax number (if different from the above)
- Manufacturer, make and model (e.g. IBM
9672/RA5, SUN Enterprise 5000)
- Machine serial number/ID
- Number and size (GHz) of machine CPUs
(SELCOPY for UNIX & PC only)
- Operating system & release (e.g.
z/OS 1.6, VSE/ESA 2.7, SUN SPARC Solaris
Please indicate the product version(s)
required. The options are:
- SELCOPY for IBM Mainframe (z/OS, OS/390,
- SELCOPY for IBM OS/400
- SELCOPY for IBM AIX
- SELCOPY for SUN SPARC Solaris
- SELCOPY for DEC Digital (COMPAQ Tru64)
- SELCOPY for HP UX
- SELCOPY for Microsoft Windows NT/95/98/ME/2000/XP
- SELCOPY for IBM OS/2
- CBLVCAT for IBM Mainframe (z/OS, OS/390,
Site Name Details
Please confirm your preferred site name for
generation of passwords.
The Site Name must be between 20 and 36
characters in length and follow the format
Company Name - Area UK (or FR, DE, etc)
Finally, download the
SELCOPY Product suite
for the relevant platform, follow the installation
instructions enclosed and apply the CBL
supplied trial licence password details
to the required component (SELCOPY and/or CBLVCAT).
If technical assistance is required at
any point during the software trial, please
contact the CBL